The successful candidate would be responsible for all aspects of food services across the campus from patient meals to coffee shops to restaurants. This state-of-the-art facility is recognised as a “centre of excellence” and is an incredibly diverse and vibrant place to work. You would be working with a global food service leader with huge scope for growth and future development. This unit in particular can offer an incredibly rewarding place to work.
This is a large-scale operation and would make an excellent next move for an ambitious leader with previous experience in a healthcare environment. The position would involve leading, developing and motivating a team of managers to achieve business goals along with maintaining an excellent relationship with the client. In essence, you would have overall responsibility for all food service operations across multiple sites within the campus, reporting directly to the Regional Manager.
Benefits of this Front Line Manager Job:
- An Industry leading and competitive benefits package for the right candidate
- A challenging and rewarding working environment
- Scope to implement real change and to develop the excellent team already in place
Requirements of Front Line Manager Job:
- A passion for hospitality and a customer centric approach to business
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Confident people management abilities in a large-scale operation
- A confident knowledge of food and food hygiene including HACCP and ISO 22000
- Proven success in a senior operations management role in a large or multi-site environment
- Excellent leadership skills combined with a strong financial acumen
If you would like to apply for this Front Line Manager Job please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.excelrecruitment.com for similar live jobs. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please do not hesistate to call Brian on 018717676