Catering Officer Grade II Job South Dublin
A Catering Officer Grade II Job is available is South Dublin. This position is working in a Hospital that is recognised as the single, biggest acute private hospital in Dublin. This person will be focused, driven and become an integral part of a very successful catering team.
Responsibilities of this Catering Officer Job Dublin:
- Be aware of accountability and responsibility for the highest quality in the delivery of catering services
- Be responsible for the organisation of catering facilities including continuous menu planning
- Participate in external audits and other accreditation initiatives as may be required
- To plan, direct, control and co-ordinate the activities of the catering service for patients, staff and other appropriate parties
- Ensure that standards of service are maintained and all aspects of HACCP are fully implemented
- To be responsible for the proper and secure storage of all foodstuffs in the kitchen.
- To control the issues of food to all departments and to control waste.
- To make service recommendations and changes in line with industry “best practice”
- Oversee and participate in the training and development of all grades of staff assigned to the Catering Department
- To maintain in conjunction with the Human Resources Department accurate information in relation to all staff records.
- To review current work schedules and make recommendations for change to ensure maximum productivity.
Requirements of this Catering Officer Job Dublin:
- 7 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication, leadership & organisational skills.
- Staff and team management experience preferable
- Detailed working knowledge of Food Safety & Food Safety Systems essential
If you would like to apply for this Catering officer Grade II Job Dublin, please send in an up to date CV and cover letter. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence. Please see the Excel Recruitment Website for similar live jobs.