Catering Staff required for Dublin
Excel Recruitment are recruiting for Catering staff within the Healthcare Sector, our clients are well established and experienced in the Healthcare and Catering Industry across Dublin. To work in the healthcare sector you need to have a caring and kind manner when interacting with patients it is essential and it makes the catering staff job more enjoyable for all.
What is the opportunity????
Catering Staff or Ward Assistant got experience?? Even better
Catering Staff or Ward Assistant requirements
- HACCP and Manual Handling Training – can be provided
- Garda Vetting – can be provided
- Previous experience working in a kitchen, restaurant or Healthcare unit, preferable
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a busy environment
- Patient Dietary requirement knowledge? Great!
- Knowledge of infection control and HACCP? Great!
- Good attention to detail and excellent presentation
Catering Staff or Ward Assistant responsibilities
- Assisting Chef with Food preparation and service on the food counter
- Maintaining and cleaning the kitchen area and equipment to a high standard
- Serving meals to patients and staff within the ward and canteen areas
- Be prepared to perform any additional catering duties
Benefits for the Catering Assistant or Ward Assistant
- Flexible working hours
- Work 1 shift or 5 shifts per week depending on your circumstances
- Meals on site during shift
- Variety of working environments
- Assistance with applying for PPS
- Assistance with opening bank account
- Opportunities to do more training and upskilling
If you think this job is a good fit for you or you are looking for work in healthcare catering, please apply today