Checkout Manager, South Dublin
Our client is looking for a Checkout Manager for their store in South Dublin. The Checkout Manager will primarily be responsible for the front of store which includes the customer service desk, checkouts, and cash office.
The Checkout Manager will need to have previous grocery retail experience in a management position.
Our client is an established symbol group with a successful chain of stores and are heavily focused on their customer service so they are looking for a Checkout Manager to contribute to their standards of excellent customer service.
The Job of Department Manager:
- Day to day management of the Front of House to include Customer Service Desk, etc.
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set.
- Supporting the in-store HR Manager
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
Department Manager Requirements:
- Must have previous experience in Retail Management
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills.
- Passionate and driven about the Grocery Retail business.
- Must have excellent customer service knowledge with a strong work ethic in a customer facing environment.
- Must have experience managing a team of staff members.
Christabelle Pierce is looking after this checkout Manager Job in South Dublin. Please upload your CV below in confidence. Excel Recruitment are Ireland’s leading Retail Recruitment Company and specialists in Grocery recruitment. Please visit our website for similar live roles.