Checkout Manager – West Dublin
Our client is seeking an energetic Checkout Manager for their store in West Dublin.
Our client consistently maintains their high standards and a high level of customer care. They are seeking a Checkout Manager with a similar attitude and commitment. You will work as part of an excellent team with superb support structures in place, a competitive salary and exciting opportunities to progress as desired.
The department manager will be responsible for the front of store which includes the customer service desk, kiosk, checkout, newspapers, etc. The Checkout Manager job would be ideal for someone with previous grocery retail management experience who thrives working in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment.
Responsibilities of Checkout Manager job:
- Day to day management of the front of house to include customer service desk, news and mags etc.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is always of the highest standard
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set
- To ensure customer care service in the entire store is of the highest standard
- To hold regular communication meetings with management and staff
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store health and safety regulations, employment legislation etc.
- Monitor/manage cash, delegate work breaks
Requirements for this Checkout Manager job:
- You will have previous experience in grocery retail management
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
- Passionate and driven about the grocery retail business
- You’ll have excellent customer service knowledge with a strong work ethic in a customer-facing environment
- You’ll have experience managing a team of staff members
If you are interested in this Checkout Manager job in West Dublin or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below or contact Barry Nolan on 018717620. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.