Supermarket Checkout Supervisor
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Supermarket Checkout Supervisor for our client in Waterford.
Would like to join well-known grocery retailer who is supporting progression of their team? Interested in learning how Big Box retailers make their business successful? Thinking about taking the next step in your career along with amazing benefits?
Our client is a well-established retailer with multiple stores, who are a part of a well-known symbol brand. They own a number of Supermarkets stores, where the checkout supervisor will learn in future each area of the business, including Fresh Food, deli, grocery and back office.
They are looking for a supermarket checkout supervisor to join their team. This job would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced assistant manager/store manager who is looking to gain knowledge and take this opportunity to progress within the organisation.
The duties of this Supermarket Checkout Supervisor Job are:
- Supervise day to day store operations of your department
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Deliver standards in the checkout area
- To deliver the budget KPI plan
- Communicate with store management on daily bases to achieve business objectives
- Coordinate promotions changeover cycles
- Review and action sales/waste and margin reports
The Requirements of this Supermarket Checkout Supervisor Job:
- Previous experience in a grocery retail environment
- Managing team of 20 plus staff experience would be beneficial
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Interest in progression
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Supermarket Checkout Supervisor Job in Waterford please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Monika on 01-8717625 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.