Search for your next opportunity
Chef – Dublin
Are you an experienced Chef looking for a better work-life balance? If so, Excel Recruitment have the job for you!
Our client, an Irish retail giant, that has undergone massive changes to its fresh food offering, is seeking to recruit a chef to join their team in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to steer away from evening and weekend hours but still stay in the hustle and bustle of a busy kitchen.
There is a competitive salary on offer plus excellent benefits including a pension and 26 days holidays.
Responsibilities of this Chef position include:
- Controlling food items in your section according to specifications
- Keeping the kitchen area neat, clean, and sanitary
- Labelling all food items and following HACCP procedures
- Managing and minimising waste
- Preparing fresh desserts and cakes
- Preparing portions of meat, fish, and poultry
- Upholding food safety and temperature standards
Requirements of this Chef position include:
- Experience as a Chef in a busy kitchen environment
- A professional, polite manner to lead by example for all staff
- An adaptable, flexible approach to high-pressure situations
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Production experience is desirable
If you are interested in this Chef job opportunity, then please apply to Hayley Rochford via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.