Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment is looking for all levels of Chefs to temporarily work in high-volume Healthcare, Industrial, and Hospitality units in Dublin.
If you think you are stuck and tired in the industry where you work now, relief work is a great solution for that. By working as a relief chef, you can start working in different industries and see if it is the right fit for you.
We are looking for Relief Chefs for an immediate start and we provide various shifts which would suit your family, study, or job commitments. Whether you are looking to work for a few hours per week, a few days per week, or full-time, we will have work for you.
Chef Job responsibilities:
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Supervise kitchen staff and assist when needed
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Monitor food stock
- Follow dietary requirements if needed
- Follow HACCP procedures
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations
Chef Job requirements
- Proven previous experience
- Experience with kitchen equipment
- Knowledge of culinary, baking, and pastry techniques
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Ability to take on various tasks
- Excellent time management skills
Here at Excel Recruitment, we offer excellent rates of pay, paid holidays, the ability to choose shifts that would suit you, and dedicated consultants who are always ready to help.
If you are looking for immediate start Relief Chef work, please contact Dileta on 0864666631 or apply below.