Excel Recruitment is excited to be recruiting for our highly successful grocery retail client. We are currently seeking a passionate and talented Chef to join our client’s team in north and south Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hard-working Chef that is seeking to join a retailer where you can avail of stable hours, excellent career progression and a fantastic salary package.
The suitable application will come with 1+ years’ experience working as a Chef with production experience advantageous.
Responsibilities of this Chef position include;
- Prepare all food items within specified time limits
- Prepare portions of meat, fish, and poultry
- Prepare desserts and cakes when required
- Working to minimise waste
- Label all food items for food safety and shelf-life standards and follow HACCP procedures
- Comply with food safety and temperature standards
- Keep the kitchen area neat, clean, and sanitary
- Stock control of food items in your section according to specifications
Requirements of this Chef position include;
- Experience as a Chef in a fast-paced kitchen
- Production experience is desirable
- Ability to adjust to high pressure situations in a busy kitchen
- Always conduct yourself professionally while setting the standard for all team members
- Express ideas and convey information clearly, effectively, and professionally
- Strong communication skills
- 26 days holidays
- Health insurance contribution
- Life assurance scheme
- Excellent career opportunities
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Hayley Rochford in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Ireland’s leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland.