Search for your next opportunity
Chef de Partie
Are you a Chef de Partie looking to join an experienced passionate team? Do you have previous experience catering to large volumes? We have a great opportunity available for you to expand your knowledge in a great working environment.
Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie:
- Prepare and present food to Company standards as instructed by your manager.
- Operate with a cost-effective approach that will not damage the quality of the product.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the rest of the Kitchen Team and those in other areas as required to provide a smooth and efficient service.
- Assist with menu designs that are popular and sell well, as well as group menus that win business and meet and exceed the wishes of clients.
- Carrying out regular stock takes to ensure costs are controlled and that all stocks are accounted for.
- Your team must ensure that high standards of customer care are always delivered.
Benefits as a Chef de Partie:
- Fortnightly pay
- Included in tips policy
- The opportunity of a bonus scheme after probation
If you feel this job would suit you or someone you know please contact Kate on
087 7020581 or apply below:
Alternatively, visit the Excel Recruitment website for similar live jobs.