Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Chef for an exciting opportunity in Co. Kerry. Our client is a successful retail convenience store known for their passion for quality fresh products and high standards of display and customer service. They are seeking a talented Chef who shares this passion to join their growing team. Experience in a fast-paced retail environment is a must for this Chef Job.
Responsibilities of this Chef Job:
- Menu and service planning
- Making sure the highest standards of foods preparation and storage are met
- Complete health & safety and HACCP compliance
- Ensuring budgets and KPIs are adhered to – monitor stock taking and wages
- Staff management including scheduling, monitoring performance, training and development
- Ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible
- Stock and waste management
Requirements of this Chef Job:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced retail environment
- A passion for food
- A high level of attention to detail is required
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Chef job in Kerry, please apply below. Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have available.