Chef Jobs available in Cork
Excel Recruitment are seeking for an excellent quality of Chefs to work in relief contract in Cork. Excel are dealing with high – profile clients who look for Chef’s with an excellent culinary background and a flair for food. Here at Excel, we have excellent flexibility, excellent working hours, and excellent pay. Plenty of hours available /Daytime / Evenings / Nights & weekends. While working on our Temp Desk Excel Permanent Recruiters are actively looking for the permanent role for you if you are looking for a full-time position.
Relief Chef Job in Cork Requirements:
An ideal candidate will have at least 2 + years’ experience working as a Chef; will have excellent knowledge of HACCP; be able to act and work on own initiative; have leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills, full Chef qualifications would be an advantage.
Relief Chef Job in Cork Responsibilities:
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Check the quality of ingredients
- Ensure all food produced meets highest standards
- Ensure all staff are complying with HACCP system
- Ensure that all relevant control procedures are in place to deliver accurate production records and effective waste management
If you would like to apply for this Chef Job in Cork, please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. The contact for this Job is Dileta and the team can be contacted on 01-8717676.