Excel recruitment are now seeking a dynamic and experienced Fresh Manager/ Chef Manager for our client in Co.Kerry. My client is a successful forecourt retailer now opening a brand new state of the art site in Tralee. They seek an experienced Manager who will be able to manage the daily operations of the fresh food areas. Ideally, you will come from a similar high volume role.
There is a highly competitive salary of up to 40k and package on offer for this excellent position.
- Ensure excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Responsible for continuous sales development
- Responsible for the daily operations in the kitchen, preparing Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Meals and Chilled Products of a consistently exceptional quality and in a cost effective manner
- Staff management including rostering, monitoring performance, training and development
- To monitor HACCP practices within the deli, ensuring that all employees are following standards and regulations and that food safety is the priority;
- Ensure budgets and KPIs are adhered to – monitor stock taking and wages
- Minimum 3 years in a Chef/ Deli Management position in a high volume environment
- Must be an enthusiastic and innovative individual with a passion for their work to support an experienced team
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP and hygiene guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong command of the English language
- Professional qualification in Cookery/Culinary Arts is desirable bot not essential.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Chef Manager job in Co. Kerry please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Luca Zelli on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.