Healthcare Chef Job Dublin
Excel Recruitment are looking for a Healthcare Chef for a Dublin hospital. Our client is looking for a strong Healthcare Chef to work daytime hours in Dublin city centre This job is an on-going contract with benefits. Therefore, a highly motivated and experienced candidate is required to provide exceptional service. They must also possess good management ability, creativity and a flair for serving food of the highest calibre and quality.
Healthcare Chef Job Requirements
- Have full Chef qualifications
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with management and staff
- Have experience and interest in producing healthy and innovative dishes.
- Working knowledge of HACCP and Food Legislation.
- A positive and committed approach to your work
- Have the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Conscientious and reliable and available to work some weekends
Healthcare Chef Job Responsibilities
- To practice high standards of personal hygiene at all times in terms of grooming and the wearing of proper attire.
- Be aware of current HACCP and ISO 340 Legislation and participate in the HACCP team meetings
- Set a good example to staff with regard to punctuality, attendance, attitude and interest to your work.
- Follow efficient and effective work methods in line with Hospital specifications.
- To carry out the food/ Non-Food ordering for the department and to ensure financial budgets in relation to cost control and stock control are maintained.
- Have a good work relation with all staff.
If you would like to apply for this Chef Job Dublin, please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit the Excel Recruitment website for similar live jobs.