Childrenswear Buyer job, Dublin city centre
An excellent Childrenswear buying opportunity has arisen with our international fashion client in Dublin city centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a highly commercial Buying office for one of the most successful fashion retailers in the market.
The ideal candidate will have volume driven product development and sourcing experience. Our client needs a confident communicator with good negotiation skills who can build strong supplier relationships and can lead a strong buying team.
Must have strong trend awareness and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure and led a team to success!
In return, you will receive an excellent package, be supported with any additional training you may need and get the chance to work in a large successful fashion business!
Responsibilities of this Buyer job include:
- Understanding trends and interpreting them where relevant
- Developing and sourcing the right product at the right time to meet customer requirements
- Reviewing sales and reacting appropriately to maximise every opportunity
- Monitoring, maintaining and analysing competitors
- Motivating and developing direct reports in your department
- Maximising current sourcing channels and identifying new opportunities
- Supporting negotiations and working with supply base to ensure that best costs and margins are achieved
Requirements of this Buyer job include:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Fashion Buying
- Ability to perform under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work without direction
- Passion for trend, product, and fashion
- Great attention to detail with a commercial aptitude
- Good negotiation and communication skills
Salary: DOE, plus an excellent benefits package and relocation assistance if required.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat!