Childrenswear Buyer job, Dublin city centre
An excellent Childrenswear buying opportunity has arisen with our international fashion client in Dublin city centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a highly commercial Buying office for one of the most successful fashion retailers in the market.
The ideal candidate will have volume driven product development and sourcing experience. Our client needs a confident communicator with good negotiation skills who can build strong supplier relationships and can lead a strong buying team.
Must have strong trend awareness and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure and led a team to success!
In return, you will receive an excellent package, be supported with any additional training you may need and get the chance to work in a large successful fashion business!
Responsibilities of this Buyer job include:
- Understanding trends and interpreting them where relevant
- Developing and sourcing the right product at the right time to meet customer requirements
- Reviewing sales and reacting appropriately to maximise every opportunity
- Monitoring, maintaining and analysing competitors
- Motivating and developing direct reports in your department
- Maximising current sourcing channels and identifying new opportunities
- Supporting negotiations and working with supply base to ensure that best costs and margins are achieved
Requirements of this Buyer job include:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Fashion Buying
- Ability to perform under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work without direction
- Passion for trend, product, and fashion
- Great attention to detail with a commercial aptitude
- Good negotiation and communication skills
Salary: DOE, plus an excellent benefits package and relocation assistance if required.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided