Cleaner Jobs- Nursing Home/Hospital
We are recruiting full and part-time Cleaners for Nursing Homes and Hospitals across Dublin and Meath. The successful candidates will have experience in a similar role in a nursing home, hospital, hotel, guest house or in a private home. The cleaner is responsible for working to the standards and guidelines expected that are laid out by the Accommodation Manager in order to ensure the highest quality of care and cleanliness is provided to patients at all times.
Responsibilities of this Cleaner Job
- Ensuring housekeeping procedures are adhered to
- Consistently reaching the high standards of cleanliness expected
- Punctuality and work based timekeeping
Requirements of this Cleaner Job
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- High standards of cleanliness
- Infection control certificate an advantage
- Willingness to develop team members & self
- Be approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
- Understanding and anticipating patients’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.
If you would like to apply for this Nursing Home Cleaner Job please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.excelrecruitment.ie for similar live jobs. send CV