Clinic Assistant Manager, Eye Care
Our client, a leading clinic in Eye Care and Eye Laser Surgery are seeking to recruit an experienced Assistant Manager to join their team in Cork.
You will support your manager in all clinic operations (working 5 over 7 days) as well as ensuring your team are achieving targets.
Candidates from a similar industry but also Retail or Hospitality are considered.
Your team of patient advisors will carry out the patient consultation, assess their needs and sell the benefits of the many types of procedures, glasses and contact lenses.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Clinic Assistant Manager, Eye Care
- Educate your team on sales techniques and product knowledge
- Create sales opportunities and ensure your team hit their KPI’s
- Recruitment, training and staff development
- Motivate your team in offering first class customer service
- To minimise any complaints and resolve them in a timely manner
- Ensure the clinic is presentable, clean and all Health & Safety checks are carried out
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge on all products and associated benefits
- Maintain customer records in accordance with Data Protection
- Create sales opportunities and deliver on sales targets
- Stock checking and stock ordering
Skills & Experience for the job of Clinic Assistant Manager, Eye Care
- Premium Retail or Hospitality Management experience
- Sales driven
- A passion for providing 1st Class Customer Service
- A superb Team Motivator
- €30,000-€35,000 depending on experience
- Staff Discount
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please apply to the Link provided with your updated C.V and Aislinn will look after your application