Coffee Shop Assistant Manager
My client has a well-established Coffee Shop in the beautiful location of Dunlaoghaire, close to the Peoples Park.
I am looking for an experienced supervisor who wants to step up. You will be extremely customer focused and enjoy a fast-paced environment. You will motivate a team of 5, enforcing excellent health and safety standards and creating a warm and welcoming experience for your customers.
Hours are 8-5 Mon to Friday, 9-5 Sat and Sunday.
Responsibilities for the role of Coffee Shop Assistant Manager
- Assisting in the day to day operations to include setting labour rosters, conducting inventory counts, transaction and cash handling, maintaining a tight budget, minimising waste and working with suppliers as necessary.
- Assisting in the management of the safety and security and ensuring that staff are trained and current in terms of how to handle safety procedures.
- Ensuring customer service and quality are at the highest standards at all times.
- Leading a highly-effective team in day-to-day operations, training and coaching your team to ensure growth, development and performance excellence.
- Maintains stability and reputation of the site by assisting the manager in the complying with all legal requirements including ensuring full HACCP and cleaning procedure compliance across the team.
- Liaising with the manager in-terms of recruitment, rostering approvals, payroll and performance-management.
- Dealing promptly with equipment breakdowns should they arise.
- Leading by example – flexibility and willingness to be hands on in all capacities.
Skills & Experience for the role of Coffee Shop Assistant Manager
- 1-2 years in a management/supervisor role in a similar style business.
- Customer focused and an ability to lead and inspire a team
- Creativity and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Passion, Energy and Enthusiasm.
Salary & Package
Ambyr Medford, is handling the recruitment of this job. If you are interested and have the skills and experience required, please apply below or call 01-8148747 in strictest confidence.