Search for your next opportunity
Commercial Analyst, Northern Ireland
Excel Recruitment is looking for a Commercial Analyst to work with our Trusted Client in Belfast. This Client is a market leader across Ireland north and south.
This opportunity will offer a very competitive wage, an opportunity to work for a sought-after company with endless benefits and progression opportunities.
£30,000 > £40,000
Responsibilities of Commercial Analyst
- Support the implementation of a stakeholder engagement plan for the incentives framework.
- Develop strong relationships with external stakeholders including the UR to ensure the successful delivery of the incentive framework.
- Support the development of business cases for new strategic initiatives with a focus on the costs, benefits, and risks.
- Production of regulatory reports and undertake analysis as required to support the role in relation to the company strategy
- Work collaboratively with teams across all areas of the business on regulatory matters.
- Other areas as requested by the Head of Commercial and Regulation.
Qualities of Ideal Staff:
- Degree in business, economics, finance, engineering, or a closely related discipline, typically with a minimum of 2+ years experience in a similar role, working in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities with attention to detail, coupled with the ability to make reasoned judgements based on available information.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to summarise and communicate complex issues.
- Ability to draft documentation in a rational, evidence-based, clear, and concise manner.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills – ability to meet deadlines with high-quality deliverable.
- Demonstrated flexible working approach with the ability to lead and prioritise a wide range of demands and activities whilst maintaining a professional and positive focus.
- Financial and commercial awareness.
Benefits of Working as a Commercial Analyst:
- Working with a business that is leading the charge on enabling the transition toward a low-carbon, technology-enabled smart future
- Convenient location within Greater Belfast
- Competitive Salary
- Progression opportunities
If this position interests you, please contact Darren on 07507561461 or apply via to Appropriate link.