Commercial Analyst – West Dublin
Reporting to the Head of Buying, as Commercial Analyst, you will work closely with the pharmaceutical (ethical) Buying team to collate and crunch key data in order to drive sales for the business.
In this brand-new role, as Commercial Analyst, you will be responsible for reviewing cost prices, gathering and deep-diving sales information, preparing tenders and updating the master price files, highlighting any anomalies to the Buyer and Head of Buying.
This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, varied role whilst undertaking essential profitability reporting, margin control and continuously seeking out analysis to improve sales.
Must hold excellent MS Excel experience and come from fast-paced working environment, where you are used to number-crunching and providing data that helps the team make commercial decisions.
- Creating reports detailing sales and profitability by supplier and customer
- Provide insight through reporting in order to highlight wins and lost opportunities
- Analyse market data, along with supplier information to identify revised pricing options
- Drive improvements in margin through monthly communication with Sales & Finance teams
- Support Buying team in management of contract negotiations and ongoing relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Manage daily and weekly pricing and financial forecasts
You will be:
- Highly numerate, with excellent Excel skills in order to interpret complex commercial data
- 2+ years of similar experience from FMCG or retail (head office) environment
- Pharmacy experience of is of benefit but not essential
- Commercially minded
- Strong communicator
- Enjoy working collaboratively
Salary: €35-40k DOE & package
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position. SB123