Commercial Analyst – Meath
Excel Recruitment is seeking an experienced Commercial Analyst, who will report directly to the Commercial Finance Manager and support the Sales & Management team.
As Commercial Analyst, you will be responsible for producing business analysis to ensure their teams are delivering services in line with required KPI’s and targets.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and be at least an intermediate user of Microsoft Excel.
Responsibilities of this Commercial Analyst job include:
- Support short and long term operational and strategic business activities
- Identify areas of opportunity and improvement based on trends in the data
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager and Commercial team
- Liaise with Management & Sales teams to identify business problems and design solutions
- Develop KPI reporting that highlights key performance metrics
- Build and maintain a variety of different reporting tools
- Providing senior stakeholders with ad-hoc analysis when required
- Analyse store promotions
- To carry out customer reporting on a weekly/monthly basis
Requirements for this Commercial Analyst job include:
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
Salary: €35-38k DOE & Benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.