Our client is looking for a Commercial Assistant to provide administrative and analytical support to the Commercial Manager and sales support functions, with an emphasis on reporting and margin improvement.
Why our client?
Since its opening over 50 years ago, our client has become the leading supplier in Ireland for non-food consumable products into the retail, foodservice and healthcare sectors.
Today, they are building on that strong history of success – growing the business through the delivery of excellence and innovation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Assistant to join a market leading company, and grow your career in their business.
- Creation and checking customer reports price files – ensuring that all relevant prices are on the system and up to date
- Creation of reports for issue to the field sales team which may be standard / routine and ad hoc
- Margin checking price requests coming from field sales / telesales and updating the system
- Work with commercial team to edit and update the system
- Tender preparation in conjunction with the purchasing / commercial function and marketing
- Retail Division Admin Support – Setting up new codes, Barcode Changes / Range Changes
Skills & Experience required
- Tender knowledge
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Team Player
- Strong IT skills – including MS Office (particularly Excel)
Salary package: circa €30-35k DOE & benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience. SB123