Commercial Manager job, Naas
Due to their continued success and ambitious plans for growth, our client is currently seeking an experienced, commercially focused and energetic Commercial Manager to work closely with the CEO and senior group managers, collating information and looking to potentilise returns in order to add value across their business. Our client is a leader in their field, operating 6 diverse divisions nationwide.
As Commercial Manager you will be fully engaged in a wide range of commercial aspects of the business, analysing and interpreting group data in order to inform management of potential opportunities and/or issues. You will build relationships and work closely with all group heads to relay your findings and work together to identify areas for improvement and implement improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company as a Commercial Manager. This is a senior strategic role and comes with an excellent salary. This may suit candidates who are coming from non corporate businesses and who enjoy getting involved in a variety of tasks.
As Commercial Manager, you will:
- Engage in the analysis of the weekly activity reports to help each manager contain costs and overhead and follow up on agreed targets and budgets
- Work with key managers on acquisition targets and new products
- Analyse competitor and market data to draw meaningful comparisons with the businesses KPI’s
- Prepare recommendations for improvement
As Commercial Manager, you will be:
- ACCA or ACA certified accountant with at least 3+ years’ experience in a commercially focused role working directly for a business.
- Proven successful track record of achieving results in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team while also working independently and proactively
- A natural communicator with the ability to influence and challenge
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website. SB123