Compliance Manager- Limerick
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Compliance Manager for our client in Limerick. Our client is a large and highly successful wholesale retailer and they are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team. This is a progressive job opportunity with an excellent salary package on offer.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the company’s resources are protected at all times by achieving full compliance with all standard operating procedures, HACCP, H&S and other external/legal compliance requirements.
The Compliance Manager will need to have a keen attention to detail as well as excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for driving standards.
Your role and responsibilities as Compliance Manager:
- Lead the Branch team to consistently achieve Wholesale Excellence standards by ensuring the site is fully compliant with both internal and external compliance requirements including SOPs, SELs, QA, H&S.
- Design and implement audit processes to ensure full compliance across the site.
- Preparation, co-ordination, and execution of a set of audits across the site on an agreed frequency.
- Oral and written reporting of issues arising during audit work with full corrective action plan put in place.
- Work with the site to simplify business processes, help to reduce cost and improve performance.
- Ensure all colleagues are fully trained in all areas of compliance and accurate, up to date records maintained.
- Ensure the site is legally compliant in all areas of food safety.
- To manage, co-ordinate and implement the safety health & welfare management system and associated processes within the site to ensure compliance with all current Health & Safety legislative requirements.
- Fully manage stock integrity through cyclical counting & stock takes.
- Proactive waste management prevention.
Who you are:
- Organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to analyse, decipher and report on data in a concise and timely manner.
- Excellent written and communication skills with strong report writing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
If you are interested in this Compliance Manager role or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment Website then please apply via the link below. If you are unsure of your suitability for this role then please call me, Christabelle on 018148747. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.