Continuous Improvement Project Manager Dublin
An opportunity is available for a Continuous Improvement Project Manager to join one of the leading retail groups in the country. Our client is searching for an experienced Project Manager who is looking to thrive in the fast-paced environment afforded by the FMCG sector. Our client is extremely well-known in the retail trade and has an excellent reputation for developing staff throughout the company and is a highly commercial retail business.
The purpose of this role is to carry out continuous improvements as part of a Wholesale Division and rolling out a new operating model ensuring targets are achieved whilst keeping costs low.
Duties and Responsibilities of Continuous Improvement Project Manager will include:
- Tendering/pricing and associated tasks for store revamps and new site openings.
- Development and roll out of agreed standard operating procedures across the sites.
- Drive sustained improvement through identifying cost saving opportunities.
- Identifying cost saving opportunities with site budgets.
- Efficient and timely implementation of improvement projects with benefits realised as per budget
- Effective process design aligned to best practice
- Lead out reviews of processes and operations projects as required
- Provide expert project management to improvement projects including project preparation, scoping, launch and communications planning
- Prepare data analysis, diagnosis and solution development in line with the CI methodology
- Preparation of presentations and reports for each stage gate and communications of outputs from improvement projects for use in reports, management briefings, workshops and meetings
- Build CI capability in the business by training colleagues involved in the CI deployments
The Requirements of the Continuous Improvement Project Manager job in Dublin:
- Project Management Qualification is essential
- Continuous improvement/Lean six sigma methodology understanding
- Previous experience in implementing an organisational change initiative(s)
- Working knowledge of CI operational excellence frameworks
- Experience of problem-solving and supporting others to develop this skill
- Strong analytical skills, ability to frame and execute appropriate analysis for project success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a range of audiences
- Proficient in the use of IT – e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Credible within business with good influencing skills
- Able to work with a great degree of flexibility and adaptability, and comfortable with uncertainty
- Willingness to be geographically mobile
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Continuous Improvement Project Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.