Assistant Manager Dublin South
An opportunity is available for an Assistant Manager to join a successful retail convenience store based in Dublin. Our client is a well-known symbol retailer, operating two very successful convenience supermarket stores. Our client is seeking a friendly enthusiastic and experienced convenience Manager to join their growing team.
This job is ideal for an experienced supervisor or assistant manager looking for a new challenge.
Duties of Assistant Manager:
- To ensure store standards are at the highest level at all times and drive sales across the entire store.
- Day to day management of a fast-paced store.
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum sales levels while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible.
- To achieve all targets as set by senior management including waste, margin etc.
- To lead customer service in store, achieving the highest possible standard.
Requirements of Assistant Manager:
- 2-3 years management experience.
- Must have excellent organisational, leadership and motivational skills.
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to manage staff.
- Have an understanding and a passion for food.
- If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.