Convenience Store Manager Job- Limerick
Our Client is looking for a Store Manager for their convenience store in Limerick.
The Convenience Store Manager will be a dynamic individual with a passion for customer service and previous management experience in a convenience or grocery retail environment. Our client is dedicated to providing the highest standard of customer service and the Convenience Store Manager will be expected to contribute to this.
An excellent salary package will be offered to the right candidate for this Convenience Store Manager Role.
The Job of Convenience Store Manager:
- Day to day management of the Staff and Store Operations.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To achieve and control set targets on Sales, Wastage and Gross Profit as agreed with Store Owner.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- To hold regular communication meetings with management and staff.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
Convenience Store Manager Requirements
- Must have previous experience in Senior Retail Management position as a number two or Store Manager.
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills.
- Passionate and driven about the Grocery Retail business.
- Must be ambitious, not only for yourself but for your company.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
If you have the required skills and experience for this Convenience Store Manager Job in Limerick, then please send your CV to Christabelle Pierce in the strictest confidence.