Convenience Store Manager
Our client, one of Ireland’s fastest growing Convenience Store chains, are looking for a Store Manager for their store in Westmeath. The job of Grocery Store Manager involves the training, scheduling and supervising a team of part-time and full-time employees, as well as an assistant manager. The best person for this job will have a passion for grocery retail.
Salary 30-35k depending on experience.
Responsibilities as a Supermarket Manager:
- Daily management of a busy convenience store
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Lead by example by providing excellent customer service
- Delegating tasks to staff members and junior management
- Liaising with the Store Owner on a regular basis
- Achieving targets and KPIs as set
Requirements for this Grocery Retail Manager Job:
- Previous management experience in a Supermarket or a Convenience Store
- A proven track record in achieving targets and KPIs
- An enthusiasm for grocery retail
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced retail environment
- Excellent motivational, communication and organisational skills
If you are interested in this Convenience Store Manager Job in Westmeath then please apply via the link. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.