Cosmetics Sales Assistant – Cork
This is an exciting job opportunity for enthusiastic Cosmetics Sales Assistants to join one of Ireland’s biggest pharmacy retail chains. This role is based in their store in Grand Parade, Cork.
You will report directly to the Pharmacy Manager and be an enthusiastic, customer driven Sales Assistant.
This is a 37.5-hour permanent contract. Flexible hours required.
Cosmetics experience is essential coupled with consultative retail sales experience.
Responsibilities of this Cosmetics Sales Assistant job include:
- To maintain the highest standard of customer service and professionalism
- To actively seek to increase sales through link selling
- To ensure stock levels are maintained at an optimal level
- Operation of the Merlin till system within company policies and procedures
- Consistently maintain a high level of product knowledge
- To ensure that the pharmacy is kept clean and is correctly merchandised
- Any other projects and duties where they arise
Requirements for this Cosmetics Sales Assistant job include:
- Cosmetics experience is essential
- Previous retail experience essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
Salary: €10-€15.50 per hour DOE
Hayley Rochford is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.