Counterbalance Forklift Driver
Excel Recruitment is looking for a licensed, experienced Forklift Driver for our food production client in Balbriggan Co. Dublin.
Our client is one of the most well-respected names in their industry. This is a brand new state of the art warehouse. Our client is a household brand name, known for the finest quality produce. They are well-known for being supportive of all their team members who reward hard workers with opportunities for progression and permanent contracts. This role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is a licensed forklift driver, enjoys working within a great team and wants full-time hours and ongoing, all year round.
As part of the team, you will be working in alternating shifts of 5am-5pm for 3/ 4 days per week, so this a great opportunity for someone who wants more flexibility in their weekly schedule. Own transport may be required due to shift start times.
Forklift Driver job requirements:
- In date Forklift counterbalance license
- Manual handling is a must but can be provided
- Good physical condition and coordination
- Driver’s license and own transport would be a plus
- Must have good written and verbal English
Responsibilities of the Forklift Driver job:
- Operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety
- Stacking, selecting, and moving all requested orders for shipment as directed
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Inspect machinery to guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
Please apply for this Forklift job by attaching a CV below accordingly. Please call Leila on 01 8717676 should you wish to discuss this job further.