Retail Craft Butcher job
My client in Blanchardstown is an award-winning Retail Craft butcher chain who is seeking a senior or qualified butcher to join their thriving business. Our client has seven stores and plans to open over twenty shops in the next three years. As they are expanding they are recruiting for top class butchers who have a passion for food, working in retail and doing the role of a butcher. You should be a dynamic retail Butcher, who has experience working in a busy store, carrying out day to day duties of a qualified butcher, everything from working on the block, serving customers and general prep work. This is an amazing company that offers a competitive rate per hour, progression and further training if required.
Flexible location in Ireland. Five stores in Dublin, one in Tipperary and one in Cork, if you have an interest in joining a growing organisation such this amazing business please apply below.
Salary is negotiable DOE
Requirements for this job:
- A true passion for food & retail
- Must be flexible to support the business with its trading hours
- Must enjoy working with customers and dealing with the general public within a team environment.
- Very well spoken, excellent communication skills and very well presented.
- Friendly and courteous and an ability to work within a team environment.
- 2 – 3 years experience working in a Butcher environment
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747