Craft Butcher Jobs
Artisan Craft Butcher jobs for new store openings 2018 Dublin.
Our client is a high-end artisan Craft Butcher chain who will be opening five brand new stores this year & next. Our client is a five generation craft butchers based in Tipperary, they have expanded their operation with Ireland’s largest and most successful retail chain. There are ample opportunities to develop with this growing business and work with an ambitious team. Our client is seeking professional retail butchers, to help with the development of their Junior Butcher teams, to bring forth their passion and ideas into this growing business. Ideally, you will have two to three years experience in a retail Butchering role, highly customer service oriented and well presented.
Responsibilities of the Butcher Job
- Day to day preparation of the Butcher counter, ensure quality product and standards.
- Ensure that all food safety and HACCP standards are met
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas etc.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment.
- Learning the procedures of ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747