Customer & Operations Support Executive in Kildare/West Dublin
As Customer & Operations Support Executive for this leading Symbol Group, you will combine your customer service and operations experience and work cross functionally in the business to resolve any issues and seek to make improvements and enhance processes accordingly.
This is a hands-on and varied role so you must be an excellent communicator, be business-minded and enjoy no two days being the same!
In order to be successful for this Customer & Operations Support Executive job, you will need strong administrative skills (MS Excel is a must), come from a retail background and be happy to join-the-dots together in order to get issues resolved. It would be extremely beneficial if you had some experience of setting up events, workshops etc.
*You will be required to work one Saturday per month (from 8.30am – 12 noon).
- Develop relationships with stores to increase customer service levels
- Improve communication and business relationships across all stakeholders
- First point of contact with customers. Excellent customer service through friendly, accurate communication and great administration practices
- Resolve customer and retailer queries by ensuring conclusive and excellent outcomes
- Achieve the agreed KPI’s as set out by your manager and report on same
- Provide all information and reports as requested from time to time by your Manager
- Liaise with other departments within the group and fully support our operations team
- Communicate and Implement company policy to retailers and team members
- Help stores comply with all legislation by providing advice on training and ‘best practice’
- Devising and implementing appropriate operating processes, systems and procedures to ensure consistent delivery of high quality, repeatable outputs and business results
- Assist with store ordering processes and relevant administration
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office systems and Microsoft CRM user
- Timeliness of issue reporting and corrective action; Performance versus agreed service levels
- Knowledge of Food Safety Management and Implementation of HACCP
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, Fire Safety and HR & policy implementation
- Train the Trainer certified
- Capable of writing SOP’s and business process documents
- Capable of writing surveys and analysing research found
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and CRM system
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Desire to progress within the business
Salary: €30-33k DOE & benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience. SB123