Customer Service Advisor
Excel Recruitment are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor for an innovative internationally branded food company who are expanding in Cork
Given the nature of the company, Advisors are a critical part of the team and the role will involve managing customer orders and developing long term relationships. Personality, charisma and empathy will be key to success in this people focused role. Online interviews taking place immediately for this full time role which will be based just outside Cork City
Responsibilities of this Customer Service Advisor job include:
- Responsible for the taking of telephone / internet orders and making outbound calls to customers and prospects.
- To support drivers with route planning for the next days’ delivery rounds.
- To ensure each customer is provided with “exemplary” service on each telephone call or contact.
- To update customer records and liaise with customer relatives as required.
- To ensure customers’ needs are met, ensuring they know how to cook, store and re-order the meals as necessary.
What you need to be considered for this Customer Service Advisor job:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, patience and empathy are key for this role
- Customer service experience
- A willingness to go the extra mile
Whats on offer? Competitive rate, a wonderful working environment, excellent scope for growth
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Brian on 01 8717676 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.