Customer Service, Front of House, Leisure
Our client, a unique Fun Fitness Centre in Santry, is looking to recruit a Front of House Customer Service person.
I am looking for an energetic and bubbly candidate that enjoys dealing with customers face to face whilst delivering exceptional service.
With the business expanding, there may be an opportunity to progress to an Assistant Manager role within the first 18 months.
This is a full-time position that involves Saturday and Sunday work.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Customer Service, Front of House, Leisure
- Covering reception
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Taking bookings for classes, parties and events
- Answering the phones
- Admin duties
- Dealing with queries or complaints
- Supporting the Fitness Centre Manager
- Act as Duty Manager when required
- Liaise with class instructors and co-ordinators
Skills & Experience for the job of Customer Service, Front of House, Leisure
- 1 year minimum in a face to face customer service role or receptionist
- Bubbly and energetic with a can-do attitude
- Confident in dealing with complaints
- Wants to progress in a growing business
- Excellent communicator
- An interest in sport or leisure an advantage
- Free parking
- Great working conditions and lively environment