Customer Service Manager, Hospital Supplies
My client, who supply medical machines and surgical supplies, are looking for an experienced person to manage the customer service function of the business in their Blanchardstown office.
You will work closely with the management and sales teams in improving the customer experience and making necessary process improvements.
You will have tons of energy and come from a more Senior Customer Service role, having built relationships with clients and other areas of the business.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Customer Service Manager, Hospital Supplies
- Become the key point of contact for our customer base – essentially the “go to person” who takes ownership of their enquiries. We would envisage that you will be the first name on the customers lips when they wish to engage internally with the company.
- Manage the inbound and outbound customer service calls
- Improve processes and procedures
- Ensure all customer orders and quotations are responded to efficiently.
- Provide support for the field-based sales team.
- Develop sales leads with a proactive approach which will include meeting customers, assessing their needs and developing relationships.
- Convert enquires and quotations into sales where possible.
- Become an active participant in sales initiatives, promotions etc. and participate as required at various trade shows and events.
- Develop a strong relationship with our key suppliers, including site visits and to deliver on our shared ideals within the marketplace.
- You will work closely with other managers to create maximum synergy, co-ordination and co-operation in order to achieve the goals of the Company.
- Drive daily call activities including proactive call campaigns. You will be expected to add to the top line working in conjunction with the sales team and senior management.
Skills & Experience for the job of Customer Service Manager, Hospital Supplies
- Have extensive customer service skills with a proven ability to deal with irate customers.
- Demonstrate an interest in sales and leading growth.
- You need to be an energetic individual with lots of personality!
- Must be a driver of change and very adaptable
- Shows evidence of a proven track record in this/similar sector and be willing to upskill with company support as the role progresses.
- Be willing to travel throughout Ireland and build strong working relationships with customers as required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and days as required (in some cases events take place over the weekend).
- Must have a proven track record in building successful business relationships.
- €37-42K depending on experience
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.