Customer Service/Telesales Manager
My client who supply a huge portfolio of non-food consumable products to numerous industries are looking for a Customer Service/Telesales Manager.
I am looking for an experienced Team Leader or Manager, preferably from FMCG but will consider other industries.
The job involves managing a team of 12 agents and working cross functionally with the field sales team and other areas of the business.
You will drive your team to hit sales targets, manage call volumes, resolve customer issues, offer good product knowledge and exceptional customer service
Responsibilities for the role of Customer Service/Telesales Manager.
- Recruit and onboard new staff
- Deliver customer service and product training
- Deliver coaching and performance appraisals
- Manage any HR Issues
- Ensure wage costs come within budget
- Set targets and KPI’s
- Role out any procedures or processes
- Monitor the product offering to increase sales
- Work cross-functionally with other areas of the business
- Create and analyse reports
- Ensure new customers are smoothly integrated within the business
Skills & Experience for the role of Customer Service/Telesales Manager.
- 2 years plus experience in a similar environment
- Exceptional management skills
- Results focused
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
Salary & Package
- €40K-€50K but negotiable for the right candidate
Ambyr Medford, is handling the recruitment of this job. If you are interested and have the skills and experience required, please apply below or call 01-8148747 in strictest confidence.