Customer Service/Telesales Agent
My client, one of Ireland’s leading suppliers to the Food Service Industry are looking for a Customer Service/Telesales Agent to join their team in North Dublin.
***This is a 6 month contract with a view to extend***
You will support the Field Sales Rep in dealing with existing customers queries and issues as well as sales.
This is a great opportunity and a stepping stone for someone who would like to be out on the road selling in the near future.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Customer Service/Telesales Agent
- Manage existing accounts
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Action any inbound enquiries
- Outbounding to generate sales
- Inbound sales enquiries
- Work alongside the field sales rep
- Growing existing sales through introduction of new products
- Achieving sales and call targets
- Keep abreast of the product catalogue
- Admin duties
- Processing Orders
Skills & Experience for the job of Customer Service/Telesales Agent
- Minimum 1 year customer service/telesales experience
- Preferably experience within the food industry
- Good organisational skills
- Confident in dealing with issues or complaints
- Salary €21K
- Bonus €3,500 for the year, paid quarterly
- Pension after 6 months
- Free Parking
- Staff discount on products
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.