Customer Support Agent
As a Customer Support Agent, you will be working as a member of the Help desk Team using your experience of retail application systems to resolve issues raised by customers whilst maintaining a high standard of service.
- 5 years experience working within a retail application environment and familiar with Epos terminals/barcode scanners/printers
- Knowledge of MS Windows operating systems
- Previous experience working in a help desk/call centre environment
- Strong customer service skills both face to face and over the phone
- Adapt at managing multiple tasks and prioritising world load
- Good time management with an ability to work within a time frame, meeting deadlines
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Fluent English -verbal and written
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Logging & owning support issues and incidents until resolution and acting as the primary point of contact between the company and its customers.
- Managing multiple calls and documenting the ticket/issue raised ensuring that the customer is kept up to date
- Logging all incidents clearly so that any 3rd party can interpret the problem ensuring that the issue is resolved efficiently
- Applying escalation procedure when necessary, so that the incident can be addressed and resolved as quickly as possible.
- Liaising and sharing knowledge with other Team members to greater enable their ability to resolve incidents
- Building your understanding of the software platform and keeping up to date with developing technologies.
- Excellent salary on offer €24k-€28k DOE
- Located in Dublin 12
- On-site parking