Day-Time Chef job in Kerry
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Day-Time Chef job for our client in Kerry. Our client owns a high-volume, forecourt retail store with a busy Deli Counter and they are looking for a Chef to join their team with a view to innovating their fresh food offering and driving sales and standards in this department.
The Day-Time Chef will ideally come with some management or supervisory experience in a kitchen or deli as they will be responsible for leading a team of Deli Assistants.
The Day-Time Chef will need to have a genuine passion for food and the ability to bring fresh ideas into the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to have full autonomy over a Deli Counter and an excellent work-life balance is on offer with Day-Time Chef job.
Requirements for this Day-Time Chef job
- Previous management or supervisory experience in a kitchen or deli
- A passion for fresh food with the ability to innovate and drive sales
- Proficient in relation to designing new recipe and menu ideas
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Your role and responsibilities for this Day-Time Chef Job:
- Leading and motivating a team of Deli Assistants
- Ensuring that HACCP procedures are implemented at all times
- Ordering stock and negotiating with suppliers
- Driving sales and standards in the department
- Achieving sales and waste management targets as directed by the Store Manager
- Ensuring that the highest standard of customer service is delivered in the deli department
If you are interested in this day -time chef job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment Website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be more than happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.