The Daytime Role would involve the preparation of meals and assisting with general kitchen duties as part of a small team. This job would suit someone looking for a meaningful and rewarding position and a 20 hour per week schedule. A friendly personality and an interest in food would be key to success in this particular role.
Benefits of this Daytime Assistant Cook Job Dublin Part Time:
- Daytime working hours
- Rewarding work environment
- Opportunity to join a small and friendly team
Requirements of this Daytime Assistant Cook Job Dublin Part Time:
- Experience preparing meals from scratch in a professional kitchen
- Up to date knowledge of current food trends and cooking methods
- A good knowledge of HACCP and food safety procedures
- Culinary training would be an advantage but not a necessity
If you would like to apply for this Daytime Assistant Cook Job Dublin Part Time please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.