Daytime Cafe Chef Manager Job Dublin
We are recruiting for a daytime cafe chef manager for a Dublin retail unit. This is an opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join a dynamic team in a competitive and fast paced retail environment. This daytime café chef manager will be involved in the day to day running of the café as well as developing the staff and driving the business. This position would suit a person with experience in both front of house as well as in the kitchen.
Duties of this Daytime Cafe Chef Manager Job Dublin
- To lead the standard of food production and displays in the cafe.
- To develop an efficient cleaning schedule; ensuring the regular and systematic cleaning and maintenance of equipment in the service area and throughout the cafe.
- To monitor and deliver the HACCP programme while ensuring that food safety, food presentation, hygiene and quality standards are adhered to.
- To ensure staff comply with Company policy and procedures.
- Place product orders on a daily basis with agreed suppliers, in a cost effective way.
- To be responsible for the control of waste in the cafe.
- Full responsibility of all food from the point of entry to exit.
- To implement the food costs control function delivering the required % cost
- To adhere to specifications, standards and procedures while at work.
- Provide and implement a fast, friendly and efficient level of customer service in order to enhance the overall customer experience in the cafe.
- To provide ongoing staff training and motivation and to develop the skills of employees.
- To plan, develop and implement an efficient work schedule for the cafe in order to ensure job rotation and flexibility of all staff while maximising their productivity.
- To undertake any practical duties which may arise in an emergency to ensure the smooth running of the cafe.
- To organise & participate if and when required in special events within the Group.
Requirements for Daytime Cafe Manager Job Dublin
- An advanced level of English is required and a professional and polite manner is essential.
- Experience working in a managerial role in the catering sector is essential.
- Experience working in a good quality kitchen is essential
- Experienced and trained on HACCP management systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to work with food.
- Strong P&L awareness
- Flexible with the ability to work closely with the Management.
- Organised and reliable individual with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
If you would like to apply for this Daytime Cafe Chef Manager Job Dublin position, please send in apply with an up to date CV. For similar jobs please visit the Excel Recruitment website.