Daytime Catering Administrator Job Dublin
We are currently recruiting for a daytime catering administrator for a busy catering department in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate will have previous operational and administration experience in a busy food and beverage operation at supervisory or management level. This would suit someone that is looking to move away from shift work and weekends in a food and beverage department to a daytime position. The person selected for this daytime catering administrator job will be expected to be fully available from Monday to Friday with no restrictions.
Administration Duties of this daytime catering administrator to include but not limited to:
- Accounts processing for the food, beverage and catering department.
- Office duties including rostering administration, printing and publication to intranet of menus and maintaining accurate function sheets.
- Reservations (telephone, email, online) and diary management.
- Filing and records management.
- Provision of monthly Management Information (till discrepancy reports/sales reports/debtors lists/financial accounts/ Holiday reports/Absent reports, etc).
Operational Duties of this daytime catering administrator to include but not limited to:
- Communicate effectively and plan for the week ahead;
- Prepare customer letters and hospitality booking sheets and seek/track confirmation of details contained; ensure customers are made aware of all aspects of booking terms (cost, invoicing, payment etc.);
- Organise documentation for weekly group and reservation activity;
- Complete and circulate the function sheets and rosters information each Friday to all departments;
- Maintain accurate sick leave, holiday request records for staff and associated communications;
- Follow up daily on any outstanding sales enquiries or provisional reservations;
- Assist Catering Manager with stocktake processes and process monthly onto accounts system for reporting;
- Ensure correct filing and sign off processing for all HACCP paper works and documentation; and
- Process stationery orders and ensure sufficient stocks are held as required.
EPOS Duties to include of this daytime catering administrator but not limited to:
- Responsible for the administration and function of the EPOS system
- Financial reporting, stock control and the management of customer accounts;
- Updating new menu items and price points onto EPOS live system daily;
- Update any contracted supplier changes or stock price movements and report on same to the manager;
- Processing of online purchases, delivery dockets and invoices through a computerised system in liaison with the Kitchen and Front of House teams;
- Administration and management of EPOS system with regards to financial reporting, stock control and the management of customer accounts;
- Update our Finance team on any debtor’s information needed for EPOS in order to effectively manage live position of customer balances.
Requirements for daytime catering administrator job Dublin
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills including a proven track record in working with other people in a co-operative environment.
- Have strong numerical abilities with a focus on accuracy and analysis of data.
- Possess excellent judgement and decision making abilities.
- Have strong organisational and time management skills and ability to operate with precision in pressurised situations and to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in a busy catering or food and beverage department essential
- Must be meticulous with very strong attention to detail
- EPOS knowledge and previous administration experience is a must for this position
If you would like to apply for this daytime catering administrator job Dublin, please apply with a cover letter and current CV. For more positions like this please see the Excel Recruitment website.