Daytime Chef De Partie Dublin
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Chef de Partie for this unique City Centre Venue. This daytime chef role requires the utmost professionalism, with a focus on innovation and creativity with consistent focus on quality and new food solutions. The ideal candidate will capable of operating in an honest, hardworking, reliable, flexible manner leading by example with a proven track record in the hospitality industry, high-end venue or hotel environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 3-5 years in a Chef de Partie position in a good quality hospitality environment.
- Strong culinary knowledge and continuous professional development in the Hospitality industry.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment whilst always displaying a calm demeanour at all times.
- Must have the total capacity to fulfil the duties of this role.
- Be driven by high standards and have excellent attention to detail.
- Exude a high level of professionalism and discretion towards guests and colleagues.
- Have the ability to work in a team as well as on their own initiative.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Produce all necessary food for all food service operations as instructed by the Head Chef.
- Assist Pro-actively in Stock ordering maintaining minimum par levels of food for his/her section of the kitchen.
- Maintaining quality and quantity control in all aspects, from portion control to freshness of the product presented.
- To remain flexible and work within each Kitchen section, bringing speciality expertise to each area.
- To undertake additional duties and delegate to others as needed.
- Front of House and Customer service duties will be required when working a Live cooking section
- To integrate as part of a Team quickly and collectively take on responsibilities when needed
- Ensure that the cleaning of kitchen areas are to the agreed standard and assist in section cleaning duties as needed
- An expert in HACCP and possess a full and detailed understanding and comply with all food hygiene regulations.
- To follow Health and Safety Policies and Procedures in every aspect and to be aware of and act in accordance with Fire Safety Procedures at all times.
- To ensure that all equipment is clean and in good working order and to report any concern in a timely manner and ensure and enforce personal hygiene.
- Ensure all house rules are adhered to at all times.
- To attend all statutory training as required.
- For performance of any other duties requested by management.
- Must have valid work permit.
- Must be flexible with regards to working hours (No weekend work required).
- Must have an excellent command of the English Language both written and verbal.
- Customer service focus.
- Excellent people skills.
- A results Orientation – Goes the extra mile and takes personal responsibility for improvements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Super Food Styling and Solutions orientated.
- Aware of current trends.
If you would like to apply for this Daytime Chef de Partie position in Dublin, please apply with an up to date CV. All applications are received in the strictest of confidence. For similar positions, please visit the Excel Recruitment Website