Daytime Chef Manager Job Cobh
We are currently recruiting for a daytime chef manager role for our retail client based in Cobh. The chef manager should be experienced and passionate in the production and serving of good quality food. You will have the responsibility for the day to day management of the kitchen, cafe and all the staff. This chef manager Job would suit someone who is looking to move from shift work to a daytime chef manager role.
Duties of this daytime chef manager job Cobh:
- Recruiting and training permanent and casual staff.
- Organising, leading and motivating the kitchen team.
- Planning menus and adhering to high quality food standards
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed.
- Budgeting and establishing financial targets and forecasts for the cafe.
- Managing the payroll and monitoring spending levels.
- Maintaining stock levels and ordering new supplies as required.
Requirements for this daytime chef manager job Cobh:
- Experience in menu design and a strong attention to detail.
- A passion for good quality food.
- Experience in managing a cafe in a retail environment.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work full time during the day.
- Strong focus on hygiene and HACCP.
The ideal candidate for this daytime position is organised, detail focused, and able to manage a team efficiently. The candidate must also be driven, and have a genuine passionate for cooking good quality food.
If you would like to apply for this daytime chef manager job Cobh please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.