Daytime Chef Manager Job in Dublin
We are currently recruiting for a Chef Manager role for our client based in Dublin. The Chef Manager should be experienced and passionate in the production and serving of good quality food. You will have the responsibility for the day to day management of the kitchen as well as financial performance. This Chef Manager Job would suit someone who is looking to move from shift work to a Daytime Chef Manager role.
Duties of this Daytime Chef Manager Job Dublin:
- Recruiting and training permanent and casual staff.
- Organising, leading and motivating the catering team.
- Planning menus and adhering to strict diets
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed.
- Budgeting and establishing financial targets and forecasts.
- Managing the payroll and monitoring spending levels.
- Maintaining stock levels and ordering new supplies as required.
Requirements for this Daytime Chef Manager Job Dublin:
- Experience in menu design and a strong attention to detail.
- A passion for good quality food.
- Experience in managing a catering team in a busy environment.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills with clients and staff.
- Be able to work full time during the day.
- Strong focus on hygiene and HACCP.
The ideal candidate for this position is organised, detail focused, and able to manage a team efficiently. The candidate must also be driven, and have a genuine passionate for cooking good quality food.
If you would like to apply for this Daytime Chef Manager Job Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.