Daytime Chef South Dublin
Daytime Chef Job South Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting a Chef for our client in South Dublin. This is a Monday to Friday position and would suit a Chef that is looking to move away from weekends and shift work. The position will be in a busy kitchen that produces a very high standards of food. As the kitchen opens early in the morning, you will need to have access to your own transport.
Responsibilities of this Daytime Chef Job South Dublin:
- Working as part of a team in a demanding kitchen
- Assisting with the daily tasks assigned to chefs
- Ensuring that production deadlines are met
- Ensuring a clean and tidy working environment and as such that all food and safety and HACCP standards are met.
- Input and design of new products and menus
Requirements of this Daytime Chef Job South Dublin:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a busy kitchen
- Experience working in a fast paced working environment.
- Experience across all sections of the kitchen
- The candidate should be HACCP and food safety trained.
- Must have very high standards and great attention to detail
- Previous experience in a 4 or 5 Star Hotel or a high end Restaurant is essential
If you would like to apply for this Daytime Chef Job position, please submit your CV along with a cover letter or contact Laurence directly on 01-8717605.
All applications are received in confidence. For similar position, please visit the Excel Recruitment Website.