Daytime General Manager Job Galway
Daytime general manager job is available in a busy healthcare unit in Galway. We are seeking a daytime general manager with previous restaurant experience in a busy outlet. The general manager will have to demonstrating a strong set of commercial ethics and operational pragmatism alongside an engaging personality and high standard of personal presentation is essential. This is a hands on daytime role!!
Responsibilities of this daytime general manager Galway:
- Manage the daily operations of the Unit
- Ensuring all targets are met
- Ensure all service standards are maintained
- Develop and motivate staff
- Attend all meetings as required
- Responsibility for Health & Safety compliance and legislation
- Awareness and responsibility for any internal requirements
Requirements of this daytime general manager Galway:
- An approved catering qualification at diploma/degree level and/or 5 years industry experience, preferably with a strong background in high volume Hospitality/F&B/Retail
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a passion for motivating and developing staff
- Proven track record of managing/supervising a team within the hospitality environment is essential
- Pro-active in solving customer problems and satisfying customers in various situations.
- Strong coffee experience and knowledge.
- Flexibility and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Have a strong work ethic, adaptable and highly motivated
- Sales focused and enthusiastic about achieving results
- Be open minded and possess a ‘can do’ attitude
- See a solution rather than a problem
- Have excellent organisational and time management behaviours
If you would like to apply for this daytime general manager Galway please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit the Excel Recruitment Website for similar live jobs.