Daytime Pastry Chef Job Dublin City
We are recruiting a daytime pastry chef to work in the pastry section of a very busy retail restaurant in Dublin city centre. This is a great opportunity to join a kitchen team managed by a well know Culinary Director and Head Chef, who believes in constantly up skilling and educating his chefs and ensuring they all have a great work life balance. You must have experience as a chef in a busy kitchen and have a genuine passion for food.
Responsibilities of this daytime pastry chef job Dublin
- Day-to-day operations of the pastry and bakery section
- Creating, designing and costing menus with the Head chef
- Ensure excellent and consistent quality in the pastry kitchen
- Coordinate pastry and dessert preparation and presentation throughout service
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and health and safety regulations
Requirements of this daytime pastry chef job Dublin
- Must have 2-3 year’s experience in a busy pastry section
- Must be up to date with both classical and modern cooking, baking and decorating techniques
- Experience in a busy banqueting or production kitchen would be preferable
- Must have great eye for detail and be able to contribute to menu items.
If you would like to apply for this daytime pastry chef job Dublin, please send in your CV and cover letter. All applications are received in confidence. For similar chef positions please go to the Excel Recruitment website.