Daytime Patisserie Head Chef Job North Dublin
We are recruiting a daytime chef to work and manage the patisserie section of a production kitchen. This chef will have the responsibility to grow and manager their own section in a very busy production kitchen.
Responsibilities of this daytime patisserie head chef job Dublin
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the pastry and bakery section
- Plan production to facilitate daily requirements
- Creating, designing and costing menus
- Ensure excellent and consistent quality in the production kitchen
- Supervise and coordinate all pastry and dessert preparation and presentation
- Manage food costs, wastage, labour costs and the rostering staff
- Coordinate the activities of all chefs within the section to meet production demands
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and health and safety regulations
- Able to produce all baked goods including artisan breads and rolls, muffins, Danishes, croissants, doughnuts etc.
Requirements of this daytime patisserie head chef job Dublin
- Must have 3-5 year’s experience in a busy patisserie
- Must be up to date with both classical and modern cooking, baking and decorating techniques
- Must have experience in a busy banqueting or production kitchen
- Must have management experience in the kitchen
If you would like to apply for this daytime patisserie head chef job north Dublin, please send in your CV and cover letter.