Daytime Street Food Outlet Manager Job Dublin
We are recruiting for a Daytime Street Food Outlet Manager for a Dublin retail unit. This is an opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join a dynamic team in a competitive and fast paced retail environment. This daytime manager will be involved in the day to day running of the street food outlet as well as developing the staff and driving the business.
Duties of this Daytime Street Food Outlet Manager Dublin
- To lead the standard of food production and display in the outlet
- To deal with any problems that may arise on a daily basis
- To develop excellent communication skills with Senior Management
- To develop an efficient cleaning schedule; ensuring the regular and systematic cleaning and maintenance of equipment in the kitchen area and throughout the outlet
- To monitor and deliver the HACCP programme while ensuring that food safety, food presentation, hygiene and quality standards are adhered to.
- To ensure staff comply with Company policy and procedures.
- Place product orders on a daily basis with agreed suppliers, in a cost effective way.
- To be responsible for the control of waste in the outlet
- Full responsibility of all food from the point of entry to exit.
- To implement the food costs control function delivering the required % cost
- To adhere to specifications, standards and procedures while at work.
- Provide and implement a fast, friendly and efficient level of customer service in order to enhance the overall customer experience in the street food outlet.
- To provide ongoing staff training and motivation and to develop the skills of employees.
- To provide ongoing supervision of all service, presentation and dining areas.
- To plan, develop and implement an efficient work schedule for the outlet in order to ensure job rotation and flexibility of all staff while maximising their productivity.
- To undertake any practical duties which may arise in an emergency to ensure the smooth running of the street food outlet.
- To organise & participate if and when required in special events within the Group.
Requirements for Daytime Street Food Outlet Manager Dublin
- An advanced level of English is required and a professional and polite manner is essential.
- Experience working in a managerial or supervisory role in the catering sector.
- Experienced and trained on HACCP management systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to work with food.
- Strong P&L awareness
- Organised and reliable individual with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
If you would like to apply for this Daytime Street Food Outlet Manager position, please send in a CV. all applications are received in the strictest of confidence. Please see the Excel recruitment website for similar positions.