Deli Assistant Blarney
An opportunity is available for a Deli Assistant to join a successful retail store based in Blarney. Our client is one of Ireland’s most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
The ideal candidate will have high volume experience and have a sincere love of food.
Duties and Responsibilities of Deli Assistant will include:
- To ensure store standards across the entire Deli Department are at the highest level at all times.
- To ensure the compliance of the store to all legislation as pertains to the store including HACCP, Health and Safety, Food Safety etc.
The Requirements of Deli Assistant job in Cork:
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
- Must have a passion for and understanding of food.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Deli Assistant job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.