Deli Assistants – Cork
Our client is a successful, high-volume grocery retailer who are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Deli Assistant.
The ideal candidate is adaptable, hard-working, and available for an immediate start. Our client seeks experienced Deli Assistants however all retail/food/catering experience is an advantage.
This is a 40-hour working week with superb career progression opportunities.
Responsibilities of this Deli Assistant job include:
- Food preparation and the replenishment of food displays
- Providing customers with a five-star shopping experience
- Ensuring the highest standards of compliance with HAACP, Food Safety and Health & Safety across the entire deli department
Requirements of this Deli Assistant job include:
- Previous deli/ fresh food/ catering experience – not essential
- Previous retail or hospitality experience an advantage
- Genuine passion for customer service
- Manual handling and HAACP certification – training provided
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Salary package: 11.50- 12.50 per hour
If you are interested in this Deli Assistant job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Alan Treacy on 01-8717625 and I would be more than happy to discuss job opportunities with you.
All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.